Gabriel Ealy, Civil and Environmental Consultants Inc, Environmental Staff Scientist
Number of years in the industry: 5 years
Contact information: email@example.com and 513-218-4527 – will respond to either
Member Spotlight Questions
1. What do you hope to get out of your CREW membership and/or who do you hope to network with? – I hope for personal and professional growth through lasting connections in the commercial real estate industry.
2. What or Who is your ideal client/customer? – People and businesses looking to acquire commercial real estate who want to feel comfortable about the environmental condition of their property acquisitions and limit their liability.
3. What does a typical day consist of for you in your current position? – A typical day in my position will consist of working outside in different environments (i.e., woods/fields, construction sites, commercial/industrial buildings, etc.), observing conditions, and/or collecting environmental media such as water, air, and soil.
4. What is your favorite aspect about your job? Having the ability to work outdoors.
5. What does your company contribute to the commercial real estate industry? – As environmental consultants, we provide Environmental Site Assessments and Property Condition Assessments to assist in decisions involving real estate transactions.
6. What advice do you have to someone new to the industry? Always be curious and ask questions; there is something new to learn every day.
7. What keeps you busy outside of work? Hiking, kayaking, and fishing are some of my favorite outdoor activities. I also enjoy indoor rock climbing and pottery.