, Elizabeth (Liz) Mitchell. DBL Law. Associate Attorney.
Number of years in the industry:
Member Spotlight Questions
1. What do you hope to get out of your CREW membership and/or who do you hope to network with?
I hope to gain more meaningful connections in the industry.
2. What or Who is your ideal client/customer?
I work as a transactional associate with a focus in commercial real estate and business. A good majority of my clients are banks or investment companies. I have experience assisting clients in the purchase and sale of commercial real estate as well as drafting and advising banking clients on their loan documents.
3. What does a typical day consist of for you in your current position?
Every day is different from the last. One day can be spent organizing material, attending to emails and finishing up last minute draft revisions for a loan closing while the next can be spent discussing the pros and cons of Class A and Class B membership classes in an investment fund
4. What is your favorite aspect about your job?
My favorite aspect of my job is the long-term connections that I get to make with my clients.
5. What advice do you have to someone new to the industry?
Get to know people in the industry. Who you know and the knowledge you gain from others in the industry make the world of difference in your career.
6. What keeps you busy outside of work?
I have a fiancé, soon to be husband in December 2022, and a fur baby named Remi that keep me busy outside of work. I highly enjoy reading and exercising. Hobbies wise, I enjoy golf, white tail deer hunting, watching Formula 1, and spending time with my friends and family.