, Oval Room Group, Sales Coordinator
Number of years in the industry:
One Year. Just graduated from the University of Cincinnati last April!
Member Spotlight Questions
- What do you hope to get out of your CREW membership and/or who do you hope to network with? I am excited to grow my network and learn from some amazing CREW members & guests!
- What or Who is your ideal client/customer? We work with brokers, owners, and developers all across the country to provide visual media through all phases of the real estate cycle.
- What does a typical day consist of for you in your current position? My typical day either consists of meeting with new/existing clients showcasing our platform and how it can be best utilized.
- What is your favorite aspect about your job? My favorite aspect of my job is that I get to see CRE projects of all asset types, all over the country, on the brokerage and ownership sides, go full circle. I love to work on projects from conception all the way through to the marketing & listing phases of the real estate cycle. I love seeing commercial real estate from a very high-level holistic view and applying that knowledge to each project that I work on.
- What does your company contribute to the commercial real estate industry? Oval Room Group provides a great understanding of the CRE and visual media/technology worlds. We are able to bridge the gap between the two worlds and be a single-source provider for any visual media services anywhere in the country.