What’s the difference between CREW Network and CREW Greater Cincinnati membership?
CREW Greater Cincinnati is an affiliate organization of CREW Network. Therefore, a member of CREW Greater Cincinnati is also a member of CREW Network. This global Network is comprised of 75+ affiliate organizations with a total membership of 12,000 CRE professionals.
While the overall purpose and goals of CREW Greater Cincinnati reflect those of CREW Network, CREW Greater Cincinnati has its own unique structure allowing it to meet the needs of its market. CREW Greater Cincinnati uses CREW Network's standard qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE) to guide its membership criteria and experience prerequisite, and determines its own dues, programs and member activities.
What are the benefits of membership?
CREW Greater Cincinnati members have access to local and CREW Network benefits, including:
- Invitations and discounted registration fees to local events, some exclusively for members, as well as discounted rates to CREW Network events.
- Opportunities for development of business and leadership skills to enhance your professional status in the industry, at either the local or global level (or both).
- Exclusive access to CREWbiz, an online business networking tool, membership directory, speakers’ directory and personal marketing profile. Your profile on CREWbiz can be used to promote your skills and expertise to our member base of 12,000 professionals globally.
- Exclusive access to programs and leadership trainings, including the CREW Network Certificate in Leadership
- Complimentary copy of all CREW Network industry research benchmark studies and white papers
What are the requirements to join? How much does membership cost?
CREW Greater Cincinnati has different membership requirements for different categories of members, based on where you are in your career and within which sector of the industry.
Active (5+ yrs in a CRE field) $375 annual dues
Associate (more than 2 yrs but <5+ yrs in a CRE field) $375 annual dues
Candidate (<2 yrs) $375 annual dues
Student (full-time student) $90 annual dues
Civic (government, non-profit, public-sector) $90 annual dues
Affiliate (primary professional responsibility benefits/supports commercial real estate) $475 annual dues
See more »
How often do you meet? What’s the time commitment for membership?
CREW Greater Cincinnati typically holds a luncheon once a month, and periodically hosts additional professional development/networking events.
We encourage members to get involved on a committee to help maximize your membership experience. Committee participation can vary, but each committee normally has a one-hour meeting or conference call once a month.
What is the application process?
Application forms are submitted for review; notification is usually provided in 3-4 weeks.
Potential applicants should review the qualficiations and have the following accessible when ready to complete the application: a bio/resume, name of two client references and of a CREW member reference.
See more / application form »
How do I pay? Where do I send my check?
You will receive an invoice via email, which may be paid by check or credit card.
Checks payable to: CREW Greater Cincinnati
1201 Wakarusa Dr, Ste D
Lawrence, KS 66049