Join CREW Greater Cincinnati in the community and spend a half day volunteering with Habitat for Humanity - Build Day 2023. We will be limited to 15 people. Lunch will be included and will be served promptly at noon at the site prior to beginning our shift at 12:30PM.
Volunteer Registration Instructions
- To log into Community Connect, you can log in and skip to number 6 in the directions below to register for your volunteer opportunity.
- If you are attempting to log in with your email and password and receive a message that says "Invalid user credentials" please try resetting your password using this link.
New volunteers – setting up a new account:
- Go to this link to create your account on Community Connect, Habitat’s volunteer registration page.
- Complete your information and click the “Create your Account” button.
- Fill in the information, watch the safety video, and be sure to select the dropdown indicator confirming that you’ve watched the video.
- If you are under the age of 18, there will be additional steps for a legal guardian to sign the waiver.
- This site will also walk you through screens asking about your skills, causes, etc. Your response to these is optional.
- Click on the registration link and you will go to the registration page for your event on Thursday, May 18th 12:30pm-4pm.
- Scroll down and hit the blue "Join Team" button.
- You will receive the following message: “Thanks for responding to this opportunity in our community. Tell your friends about this opportunity so they can help out too!”
- You will receive an email confirmation from the system to confirm your registration. If you do not receive this message, please check your spam or junk folder (sender: email@example.com).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513.482.5614 if you have any questions or problems with registration.