Join us for our CREW Greater Cincinnati Build Day as we support Habitat for Humanity’s efforts to break the poverty cycle and help build long-term financial security for a family in need.
There are only 15 spots available - sign up early!
Wednesday, April 22
- Lunch and water will be provided by CREW Greater Cincinnati
- CREW Greater Cincinnati is also making a $1,500 donation to Habitat for Humanity to support the organization and help facilitate our exclusive Build Day
- Please wear closed-toe, closed-heel shoes for your safety. Tools, training, and safety equipment will be provided on site. Expect to have fun!
Noon - 4:00 PM
Lunch at noon, work begins at 12:30 PM
6300 Betts Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45224 (West College Hill)
Habitat for Humanity Facts
To sign up to volunteer, use the button below. CREW members only please!
Additional information will be provided if space is available for nonmembers to assist.
Registration Instructions - click the button above and login if you already have an account with Habitat and register for our CREW Build Day, OR click the “Haven’t Signed Up Yet?” button and follow the prompts to create an account:
- Watch the safety video for build sites
- Complete the e-waiver
- Watch for a confirmation email
- Follow the team registration link again to join the team and register for our CREW Build Day.