Reinventing the Future of Live, Work, Play, at the “New” Newport on the Levee
Please join us on September 17th for a unique programming experience focused on how Newport on the Levee is being transformed into a mixed-use development to become a community hub for the region. COVID has been a tipping point that has accelerated the pace of change that was already taking place in the retail and restaurant industries and in the remote workplace.
We will dive into all aspects of the development, including the success of the outdoor “Box Park,” an update on construction and insight into how the office and retail leasing strategy has pivoted since the pandemic. The goal is to create a meaningful dialogue around the evolving CRE landscape and share advice on staying ahead of the game amid uncertainty and change.
There will be two ways to participate in this exciting discussion:
- In person – utilizing North American Properties’ safety measures, we will be offering a socially distant outdoor presentation. Space will be limited to ensure proper distancing and masks will be required.
- Zoom – we will also be broadcasting via Zoom for the presentation.
Please note, registration is not transferrable from a CREW member to a non-member.
- Barbara Garrett |Senior Vice President, Asset Management | North American Properties
- Regan Thomas | Retail + Restaurant Leasing | North American Properties
- Todd Pease | Vice President | JLL
- Rebecca Foster | Guest Experience Director | Newport Aquarium
Moderator: Christine Russell | Vice President of Strategy| Northern Kentucky Tri-ED
Senior Vice President, Asset Management | North American Properties
Retail + Restaurant Leasing | North American Properties
Vice President | JLL
Guest Experience Director | Newport Aquarium
Vice President of Strategy| Northern Kentucky Tri-ED
Please contact Meg Mueller
with any questions or concerns.