Kim Martin, CENTERS, Vice President of Business Development
Number of years in the industry: 23 years in real estate management and advisory
Number of years in CREW: current and past committee and BOD experience 1 month!
Contact information: email@example.com
Member Spotlight Questions
1. What do you hope to get out of your CREW membership and/or who do you hope to network with?
I joined CREW to expand my professional network among like-minded women in similar real estate related fields and to inspire others.
2. What or Who is your ideal client/customer?
Since CENTERS is a campus center management firm, our pimary target market are college and university leaders.
3. What does a typical day consist of for you in your current position?
Building brand awareness, collaborating with colleagues, clients and prospects, and growing the firm.
4. What is your favorite aspect about your job?
I love my job because we care very deeply about people, our employees and clients, and I also love impacting the future leaders of the world by enhancing the student experience on college campuses.
5. What does your company contribute to the commercial real estate industry?
Our purpose is to inspire and empower organizations to maximize the value of investments that advance communities and we accomplish this by managing and planning facilities and programs.
6. What advice do you have to someone new to the industry?
The world is your oyster- be adventurous and try new things! Soak up as much knowledge as possible. Don’t be afraid to take risks.
7. What keeps you busy outside of work?
Spending time with my husband, two kids (and our family pets!), and friends. My hobbies include running, crafting, and traveling.