Sam Cooper, The Myers Y Cooper Company, Secretary
Number of years in the industry: 15 years
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org, (513) 248-8350
Member Spotlight Questions
1. What or Who is your ideal client/customer?
Our ideal client is anyone looking for retail or office space in the suburban Cincinnati market! Our wheelhouse are neighborhood shopping centers so most frequently our clients are single location operators; startup businesses or franchisees.
2. What does a typical day consist of for you in your current position?
Being that we’re a small office everyone in our team wears multiple hats. Currently I am the lead for leasing efforts (new prospects, marketing and renewals of existing leases) however, I also provide assistance in property management, new business development and project management.
4. What is your favorite aspect about your job?
My favorite aspect is helping prospective tenants realize their vision of opening a new location for their office or retail business.
5. What does your company contribute to the commercial real estate industry?
The Myers Y Cooper Company specializes in neighborhood retail center development and management while providing a hands on approach with our clients and partners. From the showing to lease signing to property management, our offices are local and we’re just a phone call away if a client has any issue or question for which we may lend assistance.
6. What advice do you have to someone new to the industry?
If possible, gain experience in all aspects of the business; leasing, construction, asset management, etc… Add as many tools as possible to your toolbox. The best kind of deal is one that is fair and equitable for all parties.
7. What keeps you busy outside of work? My two children Max and Abby keep me busy most of the time but I also enjoy activities like squash, golf and any kind of live music!