Dave Osterday, MA Design, Studio Lead - Industrial
Number of years in the industry: 19 years
Contact information: email@example.com, (513) 407-8260
Member Spotlight Questions
1. What do you hope to get out of your CREW membership and/or who do you hope to network with? Grow my profession network, industry knowledge base, and book of business. I hope to network with Realestate professional both listing and managing projects. I also hope to spend time with Owners and potential Clients.
2. What or Who is your ideal client/customer?
Industrial developers, Advanced manufacting and Food/Bev Owners.
3. What does a typical day consist of for you in your current position?
In my role as a Studio Lead I have to wear several hats. My days can range from Business Development and Client relationship building, to proposal writing and staff management. I am also deeply imbeded in my projects. I like to know what is happening with them = even though I may not have the time to execute the detail work.
4. What is your favorite aspect about your job?
Client Relationships and learning how our client's operate their businesses.
5. What does your company contribute to the commercial real estate industry?
MA Design is creating environments for the future – both in space and in function - by employing design techniques and materials that align with next trends in commercial real estate. Our architects and interior designers are a bridge to foster inclusivity, empathy, empowerment, upskilling, wellness, and regenerative designs, spaces and principles.
6. What advice do you have to someone new to the industry?
Your network and willingness to serve your client's and their needs are key to success.
7. What keeps you busy outside of work?
I serve on a couple of nonprofit boards, I also spend lots of time on the back of my motorcycle. I enjoy watching OSU football, we are season ticket holders to FCC. And my wife and I have a baby on the way so recently it's been lots of home renovation work.