Corissa Hines, Faropoint ,Asset Management Coordinator
Number of years in the industry:10 years in multi-family, 1 year in Industrial real estate
Contact information: email@example.com
Member Spotlight Questions
1. What do you hope to get out of your CREW membership and/or who do you hope to network with? In joining CREW, I am eager to connect with other women in similar roles, taking in and sharing experiences while building a rolodex of new vendors and partners for the Ohio market
2. What is your favorite aspect about your job?
My favorite part of asset management is new real estate deals, everything from DD to capital improvements. Day 1 to Day 100 always look so different and I enjoy being a part of the changes big and smal
3. What does your company contribute to the commercial real estate industry?
Faropoint specializes in industrial real estate as owner and managers of more than 2 million sqft nationwide. Everyone on the Faropoint team takes ownership in decisions big and small making for a wonderfully unique experience for employees and tenants.
4. What advice do you have to someone new to the industry?
To anyone new to this industry or any other, I would say ask questions at every opportunity! You don’t know what you don’t know. You will be surprised at the plethora of knowledge you can gain from those around you.
5. What keeps you busy outside of work?
Outside of work, you will find me at my daughter’s soccer games or gymnastic practices. When there is a little downtime, I love to play outside with my 2 rescue pups or hit golf balls at the driving range.