Carey K. Steffen,
Aronoff, Rosen & Hunt, LPA, Partner, Tri-State Land Title Agency, Vice President
Number of years in the industry:
22 years in the industry
Member Spotlight Questions
1. What do you hope to get out of your CREW membership and/or who do you hope to network with?
I am looking to expand my network and develop relationships with like-minded individuals.
2. What or Who is your ideal client/customer?
My ideal client is a developer, builder or investor who is looking for a detail-oriented attorney who brings years of experience to the table.
3. What does a typical day consist of for you in your current position?
There is no such thing as a typical day!
4. What is your favorite aspect about your job?
Knowing I am bringing our clients consistency in project delivery.
5. What does your company contribute to the commercial real estate industry?
My favorite aspect about my job is the attention to detail that is required. I thrive on making sure all the I’s are dotted ant T’s are crossed. The devil really is in the details with commercial real estate. I also enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.
6. What advice do you have to someone new to the industry?
Get involved and develop a network of reliable peers. It always helps to be able to run an idea off of someone who you trust will give you an honest response.
7. What keeps you busy outside of work?
Outside of the office, I spend a lot of time traveling with my husband. We trekked to Everest Base Camp in March and plan on summitting Mt. Kilimanjaro next September. I am also an endurance runner. I have run 31 marathons in 18 states, with a goal of running one in all 50 states.