, Colliers, Director of Marketing & PR
Number of years in the industry:
Member Spotlight Questions
- What do you hope to get out of your CREW membership and/or who do you hope to network with? I hope to get relationships and mentorship within CREW. Being a younger member and still relatively new to the CRE industry there is still so much that I don’t know that I hope this wonderful group can assist with my learning curve.
- What does a typical day consist of for you in your current position? I am responsible for all marketing and public relation efforts that our Cincinnati & Dayton offices does. I manage a team of six marketers to assist with the everyday needs and collateral that our agents and clients request.
- What is your favorite aspect about your job? I know it is so cliché but my favorite aspect about my job is the people. I love the team that we have built here and I am looking forward to growing it even more in the coming years.
- What advice do you have to someone new to the industry? Grind it out – its not an easy industry to learn the ins and outs of. Be patient and don’t be afraid to ask for help or guidance.
- What keeps you busy outside of work? I love to be outside, active and competitive – anything from sand volleyball to softball. If you need a sub I’m your girl. I also really enjoy eating and drinking my way through the region all in the name of new content for my #FoodGram (@foodieinthecincy).