Phillips Edison & Company, Transaction Associate
Number of years in the industry
- 4 years
Number of years in CREW
– current and past committee and BOD experience - Less than 1
Hwilliamson@phillipsedison.com - 419-705-0818
Email if preferred!
Member Spotlight Questions:
- What do you hope to get out of your CREW membership and/or who do you hope to network with? I would like to continue to grow my knowledge of the industry, networking with individuals in all areas. I think it’s a great way to get a wholistic view of my current position and future opportunities. I want to continue expanding my leadership skills and attend conferences!
- What does a typical day consist of for you in your current position? I am currently working on underwriting grocery-anchored shopping centers across the country and I will also be running acquisitions when a deal is awarded to PECO.
- What is your favorite aspect about your job? I just transitioned to the Transactions team earlier this year and the best change has been looking at deals on the market, understanding the strengths and weaknesses, and interacting with the brokerage side of real estate.
- What keeps you busy outside of work? I spend a lot of time with my dog, Junie, and I enjoy working on my house! I also bartend at Rhinegeist on the weekend just for fun.