Gina Tanner; Terracon Consultants, Inc; Project Manager (Lead for Cincinnati Terracon Due Diligence/Phase I ESAs)
Number of years in the industry almost 15 years
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
; 513-612-9083 (either is fine but I do better with email)
Member Spotlight Questions:
- What do you hope to get out of your CREW membership and/or who do you hope to network with? To broaden my knowledge of what others can do to assist me and my clients.
- What or Who is your ideal client/customer? Banks and developers.
- What does a typical day consist of for you in your current position? Writing proposals, talking with clients, reviewing reports, and/or site walks in the field.
- What is your favorite aspect about your job? Getting to research new sites and seeing the way things are made.
- What does your company contribute to the commercial real estate industry? We provide environmental services (due diligence, hazardous materials surveys, natural resources, remediation, and industrial hygiene), geotechnical engineering (including pavement studies and ground penetrating radar), materials testing (including diving services and full soils/concrete/asphalt lab), and facilities (property condition assessments, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) consulting, and building enclosure assessments).
- What advice do you have to someone new to the industry? Learn as much as you can! Take jobs outside of your comfort zone.
- What keeps you busy outside of work? Two beautiful girls and a puppy