EMAIL THE AWARDS NOMINATION FORM ON OR BEFORE November 8, 2021 to:
CREW Greater Cincinnati - email@example.com
Deidre Forrestor, CREW Greater Cincinnati Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Who can make a nomination?
Anyone (CREW GC member or non-members) can nominate a CREW GC member(s) or member companies.
2. Who is considered an eligible nominee?
Any active CREW GC Member in good standing for the current and preceding year who has attended an aggregate of 6 CREW GC events.
CREW Executive Board (President, President Elect and Past President)
3. What are the Award Categories?
4. How do I nominate someone?
- Member of the Year Award: The Member of the Year award recognizes a CREW member who has demonstrated commitment, passion, professionalism, and dedication while assisting CREW as it advances the commercial real estate profession and advocates for excellence.
- Deal of the Year Award: The Deal of the Year Award honors a CREW member (or members) who exemplifies the power and spirit of CREW Network and consistently demonstrates an extraordinary commitment to assembling member talent, resulting in measurable business for other CREW Network members. Please provide a description of a successful transaction or project and include the names of the CREW members involved.
- Rising Star Award: The Rising Star Award recognizes an emerging leader in the commercial real estate industry who reflects exceptional growth, professionalism and takes responsibility in their contribution to our industry and chapter. Successful candidates may be a recent graduate or not yet reached a mid to senior-level position, but their track-record reflects a strong potential for great leadership and achievement.
- Legacy Award: (Proposed as new award category for 2021): The Legacy Award recognizes a member who exemplifies the highest standards of professional, social, and cultural leadership — one who has given freely of time and energy to the promotion of excellence in commercial real estate. They exemplify the qualities of a true leader: visionary, pacesetters. They are colleagues who have expertise and a continuing commitment to their leadership activities.
It’s easy! Click this link submit the CREW GC Member name and company along with a description outlining why the nominee should be considered for a specific award category.
5. What is the process after someone is nominated?
CREW Greater Cincinnati Past President’s Committee reviews submissions and may reach out to nominees to provide additional information. All categories are awarded by using a scoring rubric to rank, review and discuss the nominations.