Company & Location
District Manager IN, KY and Southern OH
Number of years in the industry
- Where did you get your career started and what was the most valuable lesson you learned early on?
After I graduated in interior design, I started my career in Toledo, Ohio. I quickly learned that networking and building relationships was the key.
- What inspires, drives, or motivates you in your career?
The opportunity to get to build relationships and transform and transform spaces.
- What advice can you share for working with a challenging client or colleague?
Patience and be a good listener.
- What do you see taking shape in our industry in the next 5 or 10 years?
People want to create spaces that will keep their employees engaged, allow them to collaborate yet also be able to work without a lot of distractions. Flexibility! Technology has changed the way we work and if our furniture allows for flexibility with the future planning styles, it will be the best return on investment.
- Do you have any passions or hobbies outside of work?
Sports - I also am the head cheerleading coach for Xavier University
- Who is your personal hero?